Oscars 2014 Best Dressed!!

Hey fellow fashion lovers!

I wish I could have gotten to this post sooner, but with school and work taking over, I have been a busy busy girl lately! The 2014 Oscars was an event that any fashion blogger haaaad to post about because it was simply filled with gorgeous fashion. There were many great looks on the red carpet, but here are my top 3 best looks!

#3 


Charlize Theron in Christian Dior Haute Couture 

Charlize looked gorgeous!! When I saw her stop and pose for the cameras, she rocked it with a fierce look on her face- while her gorgeous Dior gown exuded elegance, mystery, and a little edginess. I personally love the colour black because it is so flattering, and basically looks good on every skin tone. 
Charlize always looks great, but she really did "wow" me at the Oscars. 


#2


Camila Alves in Gabriela Cadena


Well, well, well... Camila looked p e r f e c t wouldn't you say? She looked exactly what the right hand of the "best actor" (Matthew McConaughey) SHOULD look like. She walked that red carpet with such grace and looked so classy, I am obsessed. The light pink colour choice on this Gabriela Cadena gown was also a good choice because her tanned skin contrasted nicely against it. Overall, this look was absolutely gorgeous and she killed it!


#1
ALLL HAIL THE QUEEN

Lupita Nyong'o in custom Prada


OKAY. Best dressed at the oscars definitely goes to Lupita!!!!! From the moment I saw her on the red carpet I knew she was going to take the cake. She completely slays in this custom sky blue Prada gown. The simplicity, the colour, the fit, and the movement of the dress was spectacular! She looked like an angel walking that carpet, and the matching headband was the best thing her stylist (Micaela Erlanger) could have matched the look with. Micaela Erlanger is actually hollywood's most looked at stylist right now because of her phenomenal work with Lupita. Perfection at its finest! A winner for best dressed & a winner for the best supporting actress. Lupita can't be stopped! YOU GO GIRL!!



So there you have it! My top 3 best looks from the 2014 Oscars. What do you think!? Do you agree with my picks of have some others in mind? I would love to know & discuss fashion ;) 

Stay fabulous everyone! 

Vanessa Gomez, xo 


twitter: http://vanessaceciliagomez.tumblr.com
tumblr: https://twitter.com/HappyNess___
Instagram: http://instagram.com/nessagomez__



No comments:

Post a Comment