Top 2 fave lip products!

If you're like me, you only want the best of the best. (or the best of what you can afford)

I shop alone because I can honestly say I take foreverrrrr in a store hunting down the best products. I will basically use all my phone data to see what critics are saying and to help make my decision a bit easier! (I know i'm so weird & indecisive, lol). After trying out many lip balms over the years, I have finally found my TOP TWO must have lip balms! 

1.

Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm available at drugstores for about $7.99

This intensive lip balm is amazing you guys. I was reading nylon magazine, and came across an interview featuring actress, Lucy Hale. She was naming her top 5 favourite products and this bad boy came in at #1! Lucy says, how totally moisturizing it is, and how it gives a beautiful light gloss feel. I can't even disagree with her because its true. As soon as you put it on, your lips feel rejuvenated and soft. It doesn't have a flavoured smell to it which I don't mind, because sometimes its nice to just have a product focusing on the dry lips instead of the smell. It is a bit on the expensive side, but if you want a lip balm that will do the job, and do it fast… this is the product for you! Say NO to dry, cracked lips and get your hands on this great stuff. 


2. 

Soft Lips - Strawberry with SPF 20 available at drugstores for about $3.19
So, here is my second favourite lip product due to a main factor - SPF
It is so so sooo important to have SPF in your products during the summer time. I never really used to before, but now I see how crucial it is to protect your skin from the hot sun. Soft lips is great, and they never seem to fail in making "light" formulas. This balm is soothing, and smells amazing. The strawberry scent is not overpowering at all, in fact it makes you just want to lick your lips! Too yummy.  Uneven skin tones, patches, and terrible diseases like cancer can seriously mess us up, so please protect yourselves and give this SPF 20 lip balm a try! ;)



I hope this helps you if you are on the hunt for a good lip product, and remember to protect those beautiful faces and bodies!!!  



xo, Vanessa 









No comments:

Post a Comment