Must have Sports Bras/tops! (Nike, Lululemon & Adidas)




When it comes to athletic gear, we look for comfort, support, sturdiness, and an overall cute design. After taking the time to hunt for some good sport bra's & tops- I've come across some really great ones! 

Lets get right to it.


1. Starting from left to right, we have the Nike Pro Classic available in a range of colours. This bra has Dri-fit jersey fabric that keeps the sweat off, leaving you dry and comfortable. It gives medium support which was the part I wish was different- but you can always slip in supportive cups to add extra support. Because I chose neon yellow, its really hard to cover those nips! again, the supportive cups will be your best friends. If your worried about those headlights showing, grab a darker colour (aka black) as they are always cool looking and wont give you any worries :) 

*Material is made up of 88% polyester and 12% spandex*
Price: $35


2. Next, we have the Lululemon No Limits Top. Thanks to a gift card from my boyfriend, I was able to enjoy this functional sports top. (thanks baeeeee)
 This is cool because it has a built in bra (with removable cups) which lays under the outer layer of the top. It's loose and flowy which allows air to glide in with ease. Even if you are sweating buckets, you can lift the top layer and flip it over your head so just the sports bra shows. If your feeling cold, or don't want to show your stomach you can always pull it right back down. This top is functional which is the main reason why I like it so much!

*Material is made up of mesh, luon & lyrca*
Price: $60-75


3. Lastly we have the Adidas Clima Training Sports Bra. This bra is one of my faves as it has pretty good support for being "medium". This bra has perforated cups which is great for quick drying and let me tell you, is it ever comfortable! I love being able to slip on a sports bra with no worries of anything slipping, showing, or just simply bugging me. This is a great choice for that!
It also contains stretchy mesh on the back which ventilates while you move.

*Material is made up of 82% polyester and 18% elastane*
Price: $65
Which one is your favourite? Let me know if you've come across other athletic gear that you love!


I hope this has given you some guidance if your looking for new sportswear :) 



Vanessa, XO


No comments:

Post a Comment